Byelaw dispensation

To request byelaw dispensation in the NIFCA district, please complete our DISPENSATION form. This can be handwritten OR typed and, once completed, should be returned to the NIFCA office at 8 Ennerdale Road, Blyth, Northumberland OR by email marked ‘Dispensation Request’ to

Please feel free to CONTACT us if you have any queries.